The City Vault would like to invite you to the Advance Movie Screening of “Dark Phoenix” on June 5th in Washington, DC at 7:00 pm .
Tickets are FREE but expected to go quickly. You must have a ticket to attend this screening but a ticket does not guarantee seating–seating is first come, first served until we reach theater capacity —GET THERE EARLY. The Screening starts on time and there will be No Admittance after the screening begins and No duplicate passes will be accepted/allowed in the theater, (in some cases) each pass admits two and has an individual code. Contestants may apply multiple times per contest but the entrant will only win passes one time per screening. By entering this contest you are granting us permission to be signed up for The City Vault’s newsletter
Fill IN THE BLANK:
My Alter Ego name is _______ and his/her power is _______.
- Follow us on one or all of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Like the Movie Post on one or all of our Social Media Pages.
- List in the comment section below or on the social media page of your choice your answers to the question listed above.
- Contest Status: May 31st – June 3rd
- Please Note: Open to DC/MD/VA Residents
- Only Winners Will Be Notified
- You may have multiple entries by posting on our website and social media platforms.
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
In DARK PHOENIX, the X-MEN face their most formidable and powerful foe: one of their own, Jean Grey. During a rescue mission in space, Jean is nearly killed when she is hit by a mysterious cosmic force. Once she returns home, this force not only makes her infinitely more powerful, but far more unstable. Wrestling with this entity inside her, Jean unleashes her powers in ways she can neither comprehend nor contain. With Jean spiraling out of control, and hurting the ones she loves most, she begins to unravel the very fabric that holds the X-Men together. Now, with this family falling apart, they must find a way to unite — not only to save Jean’s soul, but to save our very planet from aliens who wish to weaponize this force and rule the galaxy.