The City Vault would like to invite you to the Advance Movie Screening of “Good Boys” on July 24th in Washington, DC and Columbia, MD at 7:00 pm.
Tickets are FREE but expected to go quickly. You must have a ticket to attend this screening but a ticket does not guarantee seating–seating is first come, first served until we reach theater capacity —GET THERE EARLY. The Screening starts on time and there will be No Admittance after the screening begins and No duplicate passes will be accepted/allowed in the theater, (in some cases) each pass admits two and has an individual code. Contestants may apply multiple times per contest but the entrant will only win passes one time per screening. By entering this contest you are granting us permission to be signed up for The City Vault’s newsletter.
Remember the Sixth Grade? Remember being invited to (for some) the first of many parties? I so, thinking of your 12 year old self… Which party goer best described you?
– Playing Spin The bottle
– Dancing like nobody’s watching #HumanDanceMachine
– Holding up the wall
– Eyeing your crush
– Stuffing your Face #SnacksGalore
– Pranking with your friend(s)
– Other (please include a description)
- Follow us on one or all of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Like the Movie Post on one or all of our Social Media Pages.
- List in the comment section below or on one or all of our social media pages the answer to the question listed above. Along with which screening location you would like to attend: Columbia or DC.
- EXTRA CREDIT: Share your response in your stories and include #TheCityVault and #GoodBoysMovie
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
After being invited to his first kissing party, 12-year-old Max (Room’s Jacob Tremblay) is panicking because he doesn’t know how to kiss. Eager for some pointers, Max and his best friends Thor (Brady Noon, HBO’s Boardwalk Empire) and Lucas (Keith L. Williams, Fox’s The Last Man On Earth) decide to use Max’s dad’s drone – which Max is forbidden to touch – to spy (they think) on a teenage couple making out next door.