The City Vault is hosting a ticket giveaway for a pair of tickets to the opening night of The New One on September 25th.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow us on one or all of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Like the ticket giveaway post on one or all of our social media pages.
- List in the comment section your caption for the image below.
- Contest Status: September 5th – September 18th
- Please Note: Open to DC/MD/VA Residents
- Only Winners Will Be Notified .
ABOUT THE NEW ONE:
He’s made you laugh in Sleepwalk With Me (it was a play presented by Nathan Lane, then a movie, THEN a book), My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend and “Thank God for Jokes.” (He was also really funny in that one season of “Orange is the New Black.” And in “Billions.” And “Broad City.”) Now he’s direct from Broadway, telling a new story in a new way with the same heart and humor we’ve come to expect. Lin-Manuel Miranda called THE NEW ONE “as perfect a night as you’re gonna get.” Do not miss THE NEW ONE. Some people say it’s his best one. (It was John Mulaney. Also Vogue.)
Run time: Approximately 1 hour, 20 minutes, no intermission. Recommended for ages 13 and up. Children under the age of four are not permitted to attend the show.