The City Vault will provide five (5) awesome winners with the digital code for both the live action and original ALADDIN!
- What would you wish for if you found a magic lamp?
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow us on one or all of our ocial media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Like the digital code giveaway post on one or all of our social media pages.
- List in the comment section below or on one or all of our social media pages the answer to the question listed above. * Multiple Entries are Allowed.
- EXTRA CREDIT: Share your response in your stories and/or as a post and include #TheCityVault and #Aladdin
- Contest Status: September 14th – 19th.
- Please Note: Open to US Residents ages 13+
- Only Winners Will Be Notified .
WHAT IS A DIGITAL MOVIE CODE?
A Digital Movie Code is an alphanumeric Code printed on a paper insert included inside combination disc + code packages (which include a DVD, Blu-ray, and/or 4K/UHD disc(s) and a digital code). Such Codes can be redeemed through Movies Anywhere or RedeemDigitalMovie.com for licensed access to a digital version of the movie with the participating provider of your choice from any compatible web browser on a compatible connected device
ABOUT ALADDIN :
Disney’s “Aladdin,” the thrilling and vibrant live-action adaptation of the studio’s animated classic, lands in homes on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere on Aug. 27, and physically on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD on Sept. 10. Fans of all ages will enjoy the exciting, humorous tale of the lovable “street rat,” Aladdin (Mena Massoud), courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine (Naomi Scott) and the larger-than-life Genie (Will Smith) with all-new bonus features. The release of the live-action adventure coincides with the addition of the original animated classic to the highly celebrated Walt Disney Signature Collection — granting “Aladdin” fans everywhere the opportunity to own both magical movies.
Extras explore elements of “Aladdin” that audiences adore, from the film’s treasured, iconic award-winning music to its beloved characters and their hilarious antics on and off screen. Viewers get the first look at an all-new song “Desert Moon,” deleted from the final film, written by eight-time Academy Award® winning composer Alan Menken and Oscar®-and Tony Award®-winning songwriters Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (“The Greatest Showman,” “La La Land”). Features document Guy Ritchie’s joyful, easy-going approach to directing that led to movie magic; Will Smith’s fresh take on the infamous shape-shifting blue entity confined to an oil lamp; Naomi Scott’s powerful performance as the spirited princess who yearns to lead the people of Agrabah; and the indescribable feeling of playing Aladdin chronicled personally by Mena Massoud. Deleted scenes and a blooper reel round out the fun.
ALADDIN isavailable on Digital August 27th and Blu-ray™ September 10th