The City Vault would like to invite you to the Advance Movie Screening of “MA” on May 28th in Silver Spring,MD and Baltimore, MD at 7:00 pm.
Tickets are FREE but expected to go quickly. You must have a ticket to attend this screening but a ticket does not guarantee seating–seating is first come, first served until we reach theater capacity —GET THERE EARLY. The Screening starts on time and there will be No Admittance after the screening begins and No duplicate passes will be accepted/allowed in the theater, (in some cases) each pass admits two and has an individual code. Contestants may apply multiple times per contest but the entrant will only win passes one time per screening. By entering this contest you are granting us permission to be signed up for The City Vault’s newsletter.
Caption This GIF
- Follow us on one or all of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Like the Movie Post on one or all of our Social Media Pages.
- List in the comment section below or on the social media page of your choice a caption for the GIF (listed above) along with which screening location you would like to attend: Baltimore or Silver Spring
- Contest Status: May 22nd – May 26th
- Please Note: Open to DC/MD/VA Residents
- Only Winners Will Be Notified
- You may have multiple entries by posting on our website and social media platforms.
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
Everybody’s welcome at Ma’s. But good luck getting home safe.
Oscar® winner Octavia Spencer stars as Sue Ann, a loner who keeps to herself in her quiet Ohio town. One day, she is asked by Maggie, a new teenager in town (Diana Silvers, Glass), to buy some booze for her and her friends, and Sue Ann sees the chance to make some unsuspecting, if younger, friends of her own.
She offers the kids the chance to avoid drinking and driving by hanging out in the basement of her home. But there are some house rules: One of the kids has to stay sober. Don’t curse. Never go upstairs. And call her “Ma.”