The City Vault would like to invite you to the Advance Movie Screening of “Shaft” on June 10th in Silver Spring, MD at 7:30 pm .
Tickets are FREE but expected to go quickly. You must have a ticket to attend this screening but a ticket does not guarantee seating–seating is first come, first served until we reach theater capacity —GET THERE EARLY. The Screening starts on time and there will be No Admittance after the screening begins and No duplicate passes will be accepted/allowed in the theater, (in some cases) each pass admits two and has an individual code. Contestants may apply multiple times per contest but the entrant will only win passes one time per screening. By entering this contest you are granting us permission to be signed up for The City Vault’s newsletter
What is your Theme Song?
We all know the Shaft theme song is a bad mother (Shut your mouth) But what about yours? Tell us what song would play the moment you enter the room.
- Follow us on one or all of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Like the Movie Post on one or all of our Social Media Pages.
- List in the comment section below or on one or all of our social media pages the answer to the question listed above.
- EXTRA CREDIT: Share your response in your stories and include #TheCityVault and #Shaft
- Contest Status: June 7th – June 9th
- Please Note: Open to DC/MD/VA Residents
- Only Winners Will Be Notified
- You may have multiple entries by posting on our website and social media platforms.
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
“Shaft” is the next chapter in the film franchise featuring the coolest private eye on any New York City block. JJ, aka John Shaft Jr. (Usher), may be a cyber security expert with a degree from MIT, but to uncover the truth behind his best friend’s untimely death, he needs an education only his dad can provide. Absent throughout JJ’s youth, the legendary locked-and-loaded John Shaft (Jackson) agrees to help his progeny navigate Harlem’s heroin-infested underbelly. And while JJ’s own FBI analyst’s badge may clash with his dad’s trademark leather duster, there’s no denying family. Besides, Shaft’s got an agenda of his own, and a score to settle that’s professional and personal.