Each member of the Team must read the information below before registering for the event:
- I understand that participating in Adult Field Day-A-Charitable Affair is a potentially hazardous activity.
- I agree not to participate unless I am medically able.
- I agree to not consume alcohol prior to the Adult Field Day-A-Charitable Affair or ingest any medicines or substances that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in the Adult Field Day-A-Charitable Affair.
- I agree to abide by any decision of a official relative to my ability to safely complete the event.
- I agree to obey all traffic, civil and criminal laws at all times.
- I assume all risks associated with competing in the Adult Field Day-A-Charitable Affair, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, defects or condition of premises, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as medical professionals may deem appropriate. This Release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency.
- I understand and will abide by the rule that all teams are six person teams.
- I hereby assign all rights, title, and interest in any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or other records of Adult Field Day-A-Charitable Affair I may take or capture to The City Vault, LLC. The City Vault, LLC hereby grants to me a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual right and license to use, for non-commercial purposes only, any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or other records of Adult Field Day-A-Charitable Affair I may take or capture.
- I understand that all entries are final with no refunds for teams and/or participants who wish to no longer participate. The City Vault reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If The City Vault cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including obeying all laws. This includes respect for all people, equipment, and facilities, and cooperative, positive participation. Adult Play Date-A-Charitable Affair may dismiss anyone, without refund, whose behavior endangers safety or negatively endangers safety or negatively affects a the event, a person, a facility, or property of any type or kind. I also agree to indemnify The City Vault, LLC, its affiliates and assigns,” from any and all third party claims caused in whole or in part by my actions.
- In consideration for being allowed to participate in the 2011 Adult Play Date-A-Charitable Affair, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, indemnify and release The City Vault, The Yards Park, Forest City, all sponsors and officials (whether official or unofficial sponsors or officials of the event) and their affiliates, and their respective agents, representatives, successors and assigns, from any and all rights and claims for personal injury or property damage, which claims may arise directly or indirectly from my participation in the event, all such rights hereby being expressly waived.
- I am at least 18 years old at the time of registration.
**DISCLAIMER** When registering online, my online signature shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as an original form signature.
I understand that The City Vault, LLC is committed to conducting its events in a safe manner and holds the safety of the participants in high regard. I understand that The City Vault, LLC continually strives to reduce such risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participants’ safety. I also understand, however, that participants registering for the event, programs, and activities must recognize that there are an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities and programs. I am solely responsible for determining if I am physically fit and/or skilled for the activities contemplated by this agreement.
**WAIVER& RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS; ASSUMPTION OF RISK** I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in Adult Play Date-A-Charitable Affair, and voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I may sustain as a result of said participation. I hereby give my approval of my participation in Adult Play Date-A-Charitable Affair and its activities. I assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation in Adult Play Date-A-Charitable Affair, and I hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless The City Vault ,LLC, The Yards Park, Forest City, its officers, heirs, assigns, administrators, representatives and executors, employees, owners, agents, volunteers, supervisors, participants, and all sponsors (whether official or unofficial sponsors or officials of the Games), their representatives and successors, and other persons, for any claim arising out of an injury to me and from any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, contracts, controversies, covenants, agreements, promises, damages, costs, expenses, responsibilities, of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with my participation in The City Vault.
I have read and fully understand the above important information, warning of risk, assumption of risk and waiver and release of all claims.